Monday, May 18, 2009

ugh...

when did we become adults and how do we make it stop
-Meredith Grey, Grey's anatomy

when i was kid i remember thinking that being an adult, that growing up was gonna be fun and easy..... haha.... yeah right!
the only part of life that is easy or at least usually is easy is childhood. little kids are oblivious to the outside world. the hardships, the trials, and the complications.
my life has been easy for the most part .. nothing to terrible but I've had my fair share of issues. I grew up fast and strong. being a teenager was nothing like i thought it would be i figured it would be partying and hangin' with friends all my days .... i was wrong of course.
it was more like waking up at 6 am, band practice all day and homework till 2 am. although I've more than my fair share of friends which of course I'm not complaining about. but let me tell you band drama is truly the worst kind of drama. I blame it on the guard girls .. or perhaps gossip girls is more appropriate.
by all standards I've had a boring and yet fun life so far..... my problem: how do i keep it that way. without the boring part that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment