Friday, September 11, 2009

school!

"I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus, it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids."
-Dolly Parton

okay school is well school. i go to trident tech in Charleston South Carolina. and i have one class on campus and one on the Internet! the Internet class is well .... to but it lightly a load of shit! i mean it's horrible i can't work the site, and i well i just hate it!!

but on the plus side i love my class on campus!! the class is basic videography and i LOVE it!! it's a lot of fun. we went shooting the other day! totally awesome. even if they were basically just still pictures. still totally awesome!

2 comments:

  1. please do not curse! I'm glad you love the class on campus. I hope it works out that you can be there full-time soon!!

    ReplyDelete