Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Okay starting today I'm going to finish all the books I've bought over the years and never finished reading up first..... Captivate by Carrie Jones.

I'm on page 33 and going strong.

I have about 15 other books on the list to mention a few:
- Entice by Carrie Jones (this is actually next on the reading list after captivate seeing how it is the sequel)
- Interview with a Vampire by Anne rice
- Violin by Anne Rice
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
- Behemoth by Scott Westerfield
- Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristan Cast
- The Silver Chair by C.S Lewis.
.... and loads more that are hiding away in my room.

as soon as I finish this i will start on what has been titled the "Rory Gilmore Challenge" which is a collection of more than 250 books all of which were mentioned in or were seen on Gilmore Girls ... so I probably won't finish until I'm 40. I'm 21 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment