Wednesday, June 17, 2009

18

On Saturday June 13Th I turned 18 years of age. it hasn't really sunk in yet. i don't feel any different, am i suppose to. i wouldn't think so.

i had a really cool party though!! i got a bunch of gift cards. however i did get some cash ... oh and a book .. umm.... the HOST by Stephenie Meyer. my sister gave it to me. she can be nice .. when she wants to be! which is not often by the way.
although i would have liked there to been my friends (who are my age) didn't show.. mostly the people who came were people who've seen me in diapers. they told me stories about me when i was a kid and apparently i was quite the talker and i told some tall tales. haha.... not to mention the stories about all the times i called my sister my Shea!! ahh .... ugh..... ha...
everyone was all like were soo proud at how who've grown up.... and you've turned into quite the young lady ...
other than that there's not much to tell!
oh well!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday, sorry I missed the party, my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail! lol

    ReplyDelete