Thursday, June 18, 2009

dream

i often have dreams of my near future. what i will look like, what i will be doing stuff like that. sometimes i think about what my life will look like when i am in my 50s and 60s when my life is starting to fade. i wish i could know for sure what my life would be like in the future. but i know that thinking about t is all i will ever have. i can't know for sure. even if i wanted to. but i look at it like this if i knew the the truth about my future it would be like reading the last page of a very good book..... it would ruin everything. the adventures i would have, the story, the trials, the successes and the failures. life should be a mystery and not a open book. only god should know.
my dreams often consist of me with the ideal children and lots of money two houses and a life worth living a life any one would envy......

......... although i know that isn't the case i still dream!! and i will keep dreaming until i get what i want... or until i get close enough!!

2 comments:

  1. dont just stop when your close enough, keep trying and dont just keep dreaming about it, fight for it. Fight for it because if its something to envy, everyone else will be fighting for it too. So work hard for what you want in your life, not everything falls from the sky...unless the stork story was true, then that might be where your ideal children come from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your right ... but don't worry i don't give up easily.. :)

    ReplyDelete