Sunday, June 7, 2009

cop cars

"hey look a cop car, Stevie what you do?"
*looks over* "that's a taxi"

hehe i tend to surround myself with stupid people. but i don't mind. i find them hilarious. hehe they crack me up!!
this particular time happened to be at the wgi world championships. it was a five day event in Ohio. me and my friend Vicky were out in the parking lot (and for those of you who don't know.. that's where drummers often practice) watching all the awesomeness that is wgi and we were about to cross the street when we see flashing lights that's when Vicky said "hey look a cop car, Stevie what you do?" my response was one of amusement when i bent around the corner and saw that is was really a taxi. Vicky wasn't real pleased with that because i was the one who got the last laugh that time. but rest asured that she got me back.


oh yeah by the way my team placed tenth in our class!!!! hehe YAY!! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment